Staying Healthy With Trampoline Workouts




Besides being an enjoyable home activity the trampoline workout has proven to be a very effective full body workout. It is also one of the most valuable pieces of sports equipment that anyone can have because it offers great cardio exercises, improves lymphatic drainage, and can help with weight loss.

Before moving on there are two items to note. First is that if your are not used to doing strenuous exercise it is wise to consult with your personal physician or another health expert before beginning any kind of strenuous exercise.
 The second item is that in full disclosure I must confess that I am a trampoline ‘junkie.’ Several years ago I experienced a problem with lymphatic draining, had swollen legs and ankles and sent off for some diuretic or water pills.
 Shortly after I received the pills I had a call from the manufacturer of the pills and after answering a couple of questions about how things were going, he suggested that I buy a trampoline and do a trampoline workout. So for the last couple of years I have been and continue to be the proud owner of a mini trampoline and I cannot recall missing a day of jumping. My ups and downs, swinging and swaying on the trampoline are always accompanied by my favorite music which I find helpful for rhythm and various dancing movements. My heart is stronger and I know that my lymph glands are doing a better job of ridding my body of waste and toxins.

Additional Benefits to Trampoline Workouts

There are also other advantages and benefits to trampoline workouts including an improvement in self-esteem and discipline, better body control and coordination, and a sense of accomplishment in learning a new skill. A trampoline generally comes with a set of instructions and suggestions on how to begin, set up a routine, and master the workings of the trampoline.
Be assured that you won’t regret the time and money you spend on a trampoline.

Post a Comment

0 Comments